Monday, October 31, 2016

3 Hours and Minutes

It's the eve of NANOWRIMO. Hours away actually. My nerves are getting anxious. I'm not sure if this is because it's my first time participating or if it's because I haven't written anything on this scale in over a year and a half.

I keep asking myself: Can I really do this again?

The answer of course is YES. But, you know how it is when your start to over-analyze and doubt your own goals. I wonder if I'm prepped enough. If my story can make to my goal of 50,000 words.

Am I doomed if I don't write something at exactly midnight, the start time?

The answer of course is NO.

I'm pumped, I'm ready and Lyrics of My Soul is ready to come out of head where it has been stored for the past 5 years.

Wish me luck! Ask me my word count, Everyday!

You know what they say, "It takes a villiage..."

Well it takes that and then it takes: Google, Music, Caffeine, Friends, Fellow Writers, Endless nights, and Post-It Notes. Lots and lots of Post-It Notes.

Yes, I'm a dork and I don't care.

Times ticking.

#AWritersLife


No comments:

Post a Comment