Friday, November 25, 2016

Check off the Bucket List NaNoWriMo complete

Wow, time flies. The month is coming to a close in just five days. I reached 50,000 on November 20th and finished my first draft of Lyrics Of My Soul today. It's so insane how quick it all happened. Thing is, I don't want to stop. I'm ready to jump right in to my next project. So, that's what I'm going to do. I'm getting ready to outline another story I've been spinning in my head. I figure, why not? Maybe all I'll ever have are a bunch of first drafts, but that's better than having none. I want to get the main parts of these stories out while I've got them fresh in my brain. So, the new journey has just begun.

New Project is untitled and I'm just going to start working on the outline. Maybe, I'll start writing. Who knows?

Congrats to all my fellow Nano-ers. We are all winners because one word is better than none.

Write because you have to. Write because it's all you can think about and you can't breath or focus if you don't get these stories out on the page.

Let the words happen one at a time because there is no other way.

#AWritersLife


No comments:

Post a Comment